As security director for your organization, you are responsible for developing an incident and command structure for response to emergencies at your site.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word critical incident manual that could be provided to responder personnel for use in an incident.
Create an incident and command response structure for all emergency or public service agencies in your state, such as police, fire, medical, and so forth.
Ensure the minimal components are included to 4 levels.:
Include all general information personnel would need for rapid activation and deployment:
- -An organizational chart for the incident command structure
- -The personnel or positions for each function
- -An explanation of the difference between a crisis, a disaster, and an emergency
- -A table of the 16 critical infrastructure sectors
- -A list of the vital Incident Command System forms necessary for the Incident Action Plan (IAP) with a description of the purpose of the form